Friday, September 14, 2012

tyler





thank you for a fantastic 17 years and the excited tail-wagging every time : )

stealing my shoes and hiding them around the house, leaving surprises for mom (hence "poopsie"), letting me pet the hair between your toe pads, running away and coming home hours later, jogging with anyone who could, giving that terrible rope burn to Daryl, eating all moms sandwiches off the counter, being kenji's favorite thing about coming home, inspiring "boo da doo" from koko, waiting at the window for us, responding more to "squirrel" than your name, being malea and daniel's toy, and loving everyone of us unconditionally despite it all

















love you, puppy



1 comment:

  1. Rest in Peace Tyler. So glad I got to meet you! Have a blast up there with my doggies, Gilly, Emma, Clara and Max!

    ReplyDelete

I know it might take a few clicks to make a comment but I really appreciate hearing from everyone! It can be hard to put yourself out there on the internet but great to know people are listening : )

p.s. If you can, sign your name please!