Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Academic Challenge and Growth

Basically Jackie and I are continually learning how to write a manuscript and how research works, and I realized I’ll always want challenge in my life. Instead of blabbing, I will just relay what my high school friend Zach said: 

“Yeah, I like my new job.  But I’m always behind, I never know if I am doing things right. But I’m not bored, you know? It’s like I’m always learning now.”

 May no one ever get bored with life, and if you do, well change it!
The heads of our Chagas Working Group : )
(Dr. Robert Gilman, Dr. Flores head of hospital, and Dr. Caryn Bern)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know it might take a few clicks to make a comment but I really appreciate hearing from everyone! It can be hard to put yourself out there on the internet but great to know people are listening : )

p.s. If you can, sign your name please!